Armoury & Warranty Repairs
The Edgar Brothers' Armoury and Product Services department is managed by factory trained Armourers, and provides after sales support for the Edgar Brothers 5 Year Warranty on all Zoli Firearms purchased from Edgar Brothers, the Edgar Brothers 3 Year Warranty on all brands of Firearms purchased from Edgar Brothers, and the Edgar Brothers 1 Year Warranty on all brands of Air Rifles purchased from Edgar Brothers.
If you require a warranty repair, please contact your local gun shop to assess the fault, and if necessary, arrange for collection.
Edgar Brothers guarantee to make good any mechanical fault due to defect of material or workmanship at the time of manufacture, which is not due to external cause after supply from our warehouse, and which is present or develops within one year (Air Rifles), three years (Firearms), or five years (Zoli) of purchase, provided that:
- The warranty has been registered within 14 days of purchase.
- No work or modification of any kind has been carried out on the product by the purchaser or any third party.
- The item is returned to Edgar Brothers (complete as supplied) for inspection at the owner’s risk and cost, and is properly packaged (to prevent damage in transit), registered, and adequately insured.
- If the claim is admissible under the terms of this guarantee, the owner pays only the dispatch costs involved in returning the faulty/damaged goods to Edgar Brothers.
- In the event that the claim is not admissible, the owner is liable for return carriage to a Registered Firearms Dealer, the cost of which will be notified in writing before the goods are returned.
- The guarantee does not apply to damage to the stock and fore-end wood, nor to any damage from external cause after dispatch from our warehouse, nor to any deterioration in condition or parts due to normal wear and tear, nor to any factor outside the control of the manufacturer at the time of manufacture.
- The guarantee applies only to the first purchaser and is not transferable.