The rugged Savage 110 Predator’s AccuFit™ system lets shooters easily customise the length-of-pull and comb height for a personalised fit. The user-adjustable AccuTrigger™ offers a crisp, clean pull and prevents the firearm from discharging if jarred or dropped. Together with the AccuStock™, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Predator provides the fit, function and accuracy of a custom rifle—right out of the box. Its Realtree® Max-1 synthetic stock conceals hunters from sharp eyes, and the oversize bolt allows fast cycling.
Five comb riser sizes let you lock in the perfect cheek-to-stock weld for fast and consistent target acquisition and enhanced accuracy while four composite inserts establish your unique length-of-pull.
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- Realtree Max-1 camouflage synthetic stock
- Fluted, button-rifled heavy barrel with threaded end cap
- Detachable box magazine
- Soft grip overmould fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
- Two-piece Weaver®-style bases