Kestrel Sportsman (Applied Ballistics)
The Kestrel Sportsman Weather Meter combines accurate measurement of air density and wind with a powerful ballistics calculator to deliver precise elevation and windage solutions for any gun, any round, any shot. The built-in enhanced Applied Ballistics G1/G7 ballistics solver is tested and trusted by long-range hunters and shooters. As a general rule, this meter is deigned specifically for shooting up to 800 yards.
Available in Coyote Brown, Coyote Brown with LiNK only, Coyote Brown with LiNK and Vane Mount.
- Bluetooth LINK to Smartphones / Mobiel / Android / IOS
- Spin Drift - this was not on the 4500 Sportsman
- Takes 1 AA battery (instead of 2 AAA)
- Battery door is in the back, sealed away from the motherboard, should your battery leak as was common with all the 4000 series
- Improved high resolution screen for any lighting (even sunlight) and easy on your eyes.
- Intuitive user-interface screen navigation
- Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Scratch and breakage-resistant window
- All meters include both options of Red (NV - Night Vision) & White backlights.
- Roughly 10,000 data points.
LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart® provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers. and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy.