The powerful yet compact 6PX Defender is identical to the 6PX Tactical except for two features: one is the crenellated Strike Bezel® that can be useful in emergency situations, and the other is a click-type tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on, click again for off. Utilizing a high-efficiency LED that's virtually immune to failure, the 6PX Defender provides simplicity of operation and brilliant light focused by a micro-textured reflector that creates a wide 320-lumen beam with generous peripheral illumination. The 6PX Defender's high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and is hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to abrasion and corrosion. SureFire makes four other flashlights similar to the 6PX Defender that do not have a Strike Bezel. The first two are the previously mentioned aluminum-body 6PX Tactical and a polymer-body version of this light, the G2X Tactical, which both have tactical switching instead of the click switch. The second two are the dual-output 6PX Pro and a polymer-body version of this light, the G2X Pro, which both have click-type switching.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Strike Bezel® provides personal defense option
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Tailcap click switch—press for momentary on, click for constant on, release or click again to return to off
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Max Output -- White Light: 320.0 lumens
Tactical Runtime**: 2.5 hours
Length: 5.40 inches
Bezel Diameter: 1.25 inches
Weight w/Batteries: 5.3 ounces
Batteries: 2 - 123A (included)
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.