Bolt Action Magazine Well
The Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well is a drop-in solution for Magpul’s Remington 700 Hunter Stock for those that are wishing to add detachable box magazine capabilities to their rifle.
By simply removing your OEM bottom metal and the spacer from the Hunter 700 Stock, users can add this reinforced polymer trigger guard and magazine well without the need for custom inletting from gunsmiths. Designed to work with AICS pattern, short action magazines. This kit also includes one Magpul PMAG® 5 7.62 AC.
- Designed specifically for the Hunter 700 Stock and all short action calibre AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern magazines.
- Reinforced polymer construction provides durability with lightweight.
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved triggers.
- Steel action screw pillars.
- The low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite® treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance.
- Includes one 7.62x51/.308 Winchester PMAG 5 7.62 AC magazine.
M.S.R.P From £87.99