Kestrel 5700 Elite (Applied Ballistics)
The new Kestrel Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics. The successor to the Kestrel 4500 Applied Ballistics Meter. Packed with exciting new features, the Kestrel Elite Weather Meter is the world's most complete ballistics calculator.
The Kestrel Elite Weather Meter provides you with the most accurate measurements of wind and air density, in order to deliver elevation and windage solutions for unprecedented accuracy on extended long-range shots. The Kestrel Elite Weather Meter is specifically designed for shooters who want to venture deep into the transonic and subsonic ranges.
Available in Black, Tan, Olive or Blaze Orange.
- The Kestrel Elite Weather Meter employs the Applied Ballistics bullet library of custom drag models, an exact measurement of your bullet’s drag profile plus corrections for Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, Coriolis, and Drop Scale Factoring to achieve accurate extended long-range shots.
- Features include a customizable Range Card, and an expanded Ballistics Data Table as well as storage for up to 16 gun and bullet profiles and 5 saved targets.
- Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight.
- Choice of solution units (Mils, true MOA, Shooter’s MOA, or clicks) – works with any gun or targeting scope.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.
- Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included
Kestrel LiNK Model
- Optional LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart® provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy.
- Kestrel LiNK for Ballistics app on iOS and Android provides full gun management as well as access to the Applied Ballistics library of custom drag models for transfer to the Kestrel.
If you select the Bluetooth Kestrel LiNK model, you'll want to download the Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app to your smart phone to load your guns / ammo to the meter.
M.S.R.P From £955.99