The Aimpoint® Acro C-1 (Advanced Compact Reflex Optic) is with its minimal size the smallest enclosed red dot sight system on the market.
Acro C-1 is developed and optimised for use on optic ready pistols in combination with an Acro adapter plate. However, the wide range of available mounting solutions for the Acro series makes it an all-round sight that can be used on several weapon platforms.
The enclosed system makes it reliable and operational in any weather conditions and being tested with 20,000 rounds on a .40 S&W calibre pistol slide, this small optic has proven to lead in ruggedness and reliability.
It is a lightweight, low-profile optic that provides fast target acquisition and an unlimited field of view for hunters as well as sport shooters.
- Optimised for pistol and applications which require a low-profile red dot system
- The only fully enclosed system in its size on the market
- Designed for direct integration in combination with adapter plates onto optic ready pistol slides
- 1.5 years battery operation on position 6 of 10
- Battery installation while optic is still mounted on weapon
- 3.5 MOA
- NVD compatible
- Submersible to a depth of 5 m (15 ft)
- Temperature span -30 °C to +60 °C
Mounting Solutions for ACRO C-1
The available solutions are:
- Quick detachable mounts in different heights for Weaver and Picatinny rail
- A wide range of different adapter plates - each one designed for specific models of optic ready pistols
- An adapter plate with Micro interface that allows compatibility with all Micro sights mounting solutions